Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm back :)

It's been a while since I posted anything here again. I was planning to do this sooner, but just didn't get around to actually do it. I kept postponing it and we all know how time flies by. I was also away for a couple of days - I went to the spa with my grandmas and my mum. We had a nice time, but I have to admit it was a bit tiring. I was quite happy when the weekend was over and I got back home to my sweetie. :)

Here are some of the things that I made in the last weeks. I'm really into white and since summer is coming, I wanted to make something that I can wear with my summer dresses and tops. (Click on the pictures for larger view)

This necklace was inspired by a necklace I saw on this site. I absolutely love the layered look and I think it is perfect for any occasion - with jeans with a nice white top or with a dress. 

Of course I just "had to" make a matching bracelet and a matching ring too - I like to have the full set of something. :) 





And as for the earring goes, I think those white chandelier earrings I made in January will go perfect with this set.

Not so long ago I also finished these earrings. They are pretty easy to make and I think they have this "elegant look".

1 comment:

  1. I love your work. You are very talented. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)