Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yummy

I have a very sweet tooth. So when I saw a "Food for thought" challenge at Cupcake craft blog, I knew that was a challenge for me. I had a pack of those 3D delicious looking stickers from Cookbookin' (stickers are called "Sweet delights" and you can find them on the bottom of this site) and I knew they would be perfect for this card. I used one of them and made this card ...


Isn't it just yummy? Mmmm, I wish I had a pie like this here right now ... Where the cherry was painted I glued a little red gem - because I like something sparkly on my cards. ;) Ribbon and embellishments are from my stock and as for the paper goes, I used some plain colored paper from my stock, the patterned orange paper is from Sizzix' Little Sizzles - Watercolors, the pale purple (the one behind the sticker) and the beige (sort of) patterned papers are from Nature collage kit by Arty collage.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenge:
Cupcake craft: Food for thought

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Great image and the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly pretty card and a fab take on our food themed challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fab image is papers
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)