Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Celebrate life

Hello, hello! I hope you are having lots of fun on this sunny day. After yesterday's rain we got some sun again today and it's great. :)

Some time ago I made this card, but I never posted it on the blog because it was on the way to The Netherlands and I didn't want the receipent see it before it arrives. Since she has already received it by now, it's safe for me to post it here. I wanted to create a card in bright, happy colours and here's the result.


I used some yellow, red and orange papers from my stash and the green and red patterned papers are from Provo Craft. I printed the sentiment from Word and cut it out with my Spellbinders die. I also used a small flower punch, border punch and butterfly punch.The ribbons and gems are from my stash. I made the flowes myself. The image is from Kanban's Autumn garden stamp set. To make the dots on the trees I used pearl pen from Viva decor.

I hope you like my card and that it reminds you of summer. :) And before I go, I'd like to tell you that Marielle has a fab candy on her blog - go check it out - click here. :)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Bizzy Becs store: Colour inspiration

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, your card is so lovely, gorgeous design! I love the bright colours and your trees are so pretty!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous cebelica.fba design and details and i love your bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica this is so colourful and vibrant a real summery card, the design and embellishments look super.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card with awesome details!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cebelica this card is lovely, I am sure the recipient loved it!! Love the colors too.

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cebelica,

    Wouwii what a great summer card. I love the happy colors.
    Also the little flowers and butterflies. the fit so well in this card. This card makes my day;)

    greetz,
    Neltine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very summery!! Love all those butterflies and your layout is perfect. Also like that flower you made. Very pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs, hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun, wow gorgeous bright fab card, lovely colours and fab rosette effect, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)