Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer, holiday, beach

Good morning! How are you? Are you enjoying the summer? I'm having a wonderful time. And I'm about to have some summer holidays so this will be even better. ;)

But before I go away and disconect myself from the virtual world, let me tell you about the new challege at Crafty ribbons challenge blog. The theme of the new challenge is perfect for this time of the year - the theme is summer/holiday/beach. And we have a great summer prize for the lucky winner - these awesome Beach hut ribbons.


And here's the card I made for this challenge ...


I had so much problems photographing and editing this photo. I've never been happy with the colours. I am still not completely satisfied to be honest, but that's the best I could do. :S My bf edited this photo perfectly and it looked amazing on his computer, but on my computer it looked horrible (darn computer screens!) so I did some aditional editing and hopefully this will look ok on most computers.

I found this pretty paper in my drawer and I thought it would be perfect for a summer card. :) The image is a My time made easy digi and I colored it with promarkers. The butterflies are made with my punch and the corners are Spellbinders dies. I used my border punch and cut the border on small pieces which I then glued behind the image so I got the lace (sort of) border. The pearls are from my stash. It's a bit hard to see on the picture, but in the middle of each flower I used diamons Stickles. I also used 3 ribbons - all of them are from Crafty ribbons. I used: 15 mm Polka dot ribbon - lemon, 35 mm Satin ribbon - New turq and Love chocolate - satin box ribbon.

I can't wait to see what you'll create for this challenge. :) Have a great summer!

5 comments:

  1. wow beautiful colors and details...lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card cebelica.i love the pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cebelica :)
    A perfect card for Summer...pretty papers, fab papers and your butterflies are so sweet!

    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I like the special corners and the stamp with the flowers is gorgeous!

    Have a good time in ... you know!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahoosively pretty and detailed. Luuuurve. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)