Thursday, October 18, 2012

Butterfly dream Tilda

Heya! The "children's birthday" challenge is still going on at Crafty ribbons challenge blog, and today I want to show you what I made for the challenge ...


I received a stamped image of this sweet Tilda from a friend of mine and I couldn't wait to use it. Isn't Tilda just too cute? I colored her with Promarkers and I added some Stickles on the wings and also on the edge of the white circle. I used my butterfly border punch and I used those tiny butterflies that gor punched out on the image too. The bigger flowers were made with TH die and the small ones were made with my craft punch. In the middle of the flowers I used Viva decor pearl pen. I used the pearl pen on the scalopped circle, in the corners and on the punched piece of paper as well. I didn't have any corner die that would be small enough to fit on my card, so I just cut a aquare piece of yellow paper and used my Fiskars corner punch on it. And then I cut the corners out and glued them on my card. :) The green paper in the back is from Heidi Grace design and the rest of papers are from my stash. And the ribbon is from Crafty ribbons (you can find it here).

I hope you'll come play with us. I'm looking forward to see your creations. :)

And before I go, I just want to tell you about about what's going on at Crafty ribbons blog ... Til October 27 there will be new creation on their blog, made for their vintage ribbon challenge. Plus, they are offering free shipping til that day. Great, huh? ;) And wait, there's more ... New Bev's bag was just launched with all the vintage ribbons and also  some extras. So why not have a look at their blog?



Hugs! xx

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Penny's paper crafty challenge blog: Girls,girls, girls

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card hun, love the colours, and your details are just gorgeous. Sorry it's been such a long time since my last visit - I can see I have missed so many lovely things! Hope you are ok. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj tale Tilda je res prav prisrčna in ti si jo tako lepo pobarvala in umestila na voščilnico. tudi barve so mi všeč. lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous hun.tilda is so sweet and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Cebelica, love the colours & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card...love the color combo.Thanks for joining us at PPC.
    Hugs
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, I love the pretty die cuts
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty 'Girls, Girls, Girls' Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon.

    Hugs Diane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card :-) such a lovely Tilda and all the details are so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful imag and layout, LOVE it! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Cebelica this is so beautiful what lovely colours you have chosen to use the design and Tilda look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!! Love the colors!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow what a darling creation!! I love this sweet Tilda and your coloring looks fabulous too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet card, such pretty colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tilda is so sweet! Love the color combination! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cenelica this is gorgeous, I love this Tilda stamp and your colouring is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)