Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! ~ Vesel božič! ~ Feliz Navidad! ~ Fröhliche Weihnachten! ~

Dear friends, I wish you all a magical Christmas. May this day be filled with love, peace and joy. I hope you are surrounded with your loved ones and that you are having a wonderful day! I wish you all the best!

This is one of my favourite Christmas songs (along with Wham's "Last Christmas", John Lennon's "So this is Christmas" etc. - I LOVE Christmas songs :P) so I hope you will enjoy listening to it too. Hugs! xx

Bryan Adams ~ Something about Christmas time

10 comments:

  1. Ooh big Bryan Adams fan here, thanks for that, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    hugs Teresa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi tebi želim lep in miren BOŽIČ :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas too hunni...

    Big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the song, I'm listening to it while commenting on your blog, it's a wonderful song!
    I wish you and your beloved ones Merry Christmas too, hope you have some wonederful days filled with laughter and joy and some presies too. Not to forget the yummie food and love in the air!
    Huge hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vesel božič tudi tebi in vsem tvojim. LP M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a really Happy Christmas Cebelica and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great son choice my fav too! All the best to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great son choice my fav too! All the best to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very merry Christmas to you Cebelica - thanks for being such a fab blog friend!

    With Love
    Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)