Thursday, August 28, 2014

Birthday gift bag

Hey hey! :) How are you doing? I'm a bit bored to be honest. It's not that I wouldn't have anything to do (I actually have quite a lot), but I miss my sweetie. He's been gone since Monday and the apartment is pretty empty without him. Luckily he's coming back tomorrow. Can't wait! :)

To keep myself occupied these last couple of days I've been doing some crafting. One of the things I've made is a gift bag I'm about to show you. A "birthday + ribbon challenge" started at Crafty ribbons challenge blog today (can you believe this is already our 100th challenge?!) and I wanted to do something different, not a birthday card. And as you probably know by now, recently I've been really into making gift bags, so I guess it's no surprise I decided to make one for this challenge as well, right? ;) Anyways, here it is ...



This time I used the adorable Flutter Anya for the center of my gift bag. I coloured her with distress inks and I covered her wings with Stickles. The papers are leftover scraps from Prima Tea Thyme pad. As you can see I used lots of different embellishments on this bag. I used some flowers, doilies and pearls from my stash and ribbons from Crafty ribbons - I used velvet saddle stitch ribbon and love chocolate satin ribbon


So much from me today. I hope you will come play with us. We'd love to see your birthday creations. :) Dont forget to use some ribbon at your creations as well. ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my gift bag to the following challenges:
Inky chicks: Fairies and/or angels
Allsorts: Bright sunshiny colours
The gretting farm: Anything goes
Loves rubberstamps: 2 or more pattern papers
Tuesday throwdown: Anything goes
Simon says stamp: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Flower power
Delightful challenges: Layer it
Divas by design: Happy birthday

17 comments:

  1. very sweet B bag love the painting on Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw zelo je luštna ... me pa zanima, če mi zaupaš skrivnost, katere vrečke uporabljaš - jaz sem jih enkrat kupila v mullerju te bio pa so vse popisane tudi ob strani in že dalj časa iščem rešitev. hvala! lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cebelica, another gorgeous bag!! Your attention to detail is amazing! I love the little strip of embossed paper and the lovely borders and all the layers of fabulous papers and, and, and...it's endless! So beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ADORABLE gift bag! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luštna. Res ti gredo vrečkice fantastično od rok :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Such a sweet image, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is utterly adorable, Cebelica! Gorgeous layering and wonderful colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous gift bag cebelica.really pretty details and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely gift bag hun, I love the colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable gift bag, the image is so cute and your colourful flowers look fab!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This gift bag is so beautiful and flutter Anya is one of my favorites of all time! Thanks so much for joining our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)