Thursday, August 21, 2014

Who wants a hug?

Heya! Oh, what a lovely sunny day we have here today. I'm still enjoying my days off and am trying to stock on Christmas cards and gift bags, as well as getting ahead with my DT works. Surprisingly I'm doing pretty well. Usually I'm a "doing-everything-at-the-last-possible-second" type of girl, but once for a change I'm actually ahead. And it feels good! ;)

The other day I was going through my stamps and I realized there are quite a few I haven't inked in a while (or never *eeek*). One of those is also the super sweet Bob the yeti from Yumi & Fumi Handmade. I love this little fella so I immediately took it out of the bag, inked it up and used it on my project. :) Here's what I came up with.


Isn't he oh so fluffy?! I just wanna give him a hug. lol I did the coloring with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. Papers are leftover scraps from my stash. Blue stars are made with my Nellie Snellen die. They were cut out of the light blue ardstock, which I later covered with glitter glue. The gold stars are actually a trim - I just cut them apart. You can get this trim at the Crafty ribbons store. The other ribbons (except the white satin one) are from Crafty ribbons as well. Pearls and doily came from my stash. I embossed the oval behind Bob with Mpress Mystic clouds embossing folder. The sentiment ("joy") is a wooden embellishment that I've had in my stash for quite a while. I added some small pearls on it as decoration.


That's it. Bob and I wish you a wonderful day! :D Fluffy hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my gift bag to the following challenges:
Sweet stampin': Christmas in August
Papertake weekly: To die for
Divas by design: Pretty pearls
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
Deep ocean: Christmas in August
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
My craft creations: Anything goes
Southern girls challenge: Anything goes
Sugar pea designs: Anything goes

22 comments:

  1. Another fantastic Christmas bag! You are way ahead the game girl, I think it's time I get started with it all! You're right, I wanna hug that little guy too, he's soooo cute and I love the colours you used! So sweet! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cebelica your bag is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & CUTE! Love it Cebelica.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning cebelica.love the image and your design is gorgeous ;)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ekkk so CUTE love that face.
    fluffy hugs from me

    xx Dortexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zelo lepa darilna vrečka. Dizajn in barve so super!
    Lp, t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty Cebelica, a lovely gift bag.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gift bag!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Would love for you to join us again next week :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gift bag, and so cute image :D
    Thanks for playing with us at the challenge: Pretty Pearls at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.no/

    GDT Susanne Halseth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic gift bag and love the super image.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant gift bag Cebelica, love Bob he looks such a fun character, great colour and design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet image and darling bag, Cebelica! Love all the detail you've added. So happy to see you playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Res je "objemčkasta" predpriprava na praznike :). Fantastična vrečkica!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cuuute bag!! Love the image ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so gorgeous and cute!
    Love it!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words :)

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally adorable! Just love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that image he is so cute and all you want to do is give him a big hug, beautiful gift bag!. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, he's so cute! Such a fab image and your star embellishments look brilliant!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your gift bag is gorgeous! Love the colours and details and the image is so cute! Well done for getting ahead with Christmas preparations, haven't started mine yet! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tale Bob je res srčkan...čudovite in zelo lepo dodelane izdelke imaš! Najlepša hvala za obisk in komentar na mojem blogu..dobro dene, hvala..Lp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)