Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas sock

Good morning my crafty friends. How are you doing today? I had a very busy day at work yesterday and today is gonna be a crazy day as well, but after that I'll be able to relax a bit. I hope to be able to do some crafting over the weekend. I still need to make a couple more Christmas cards and I want to be working on those. Are you done with yours yet?

I enjoy doing Christmas swaps (either just card swaps, but also Secret Santa or surprise Christmas swap) and I'm always up for them, so I signed up for one of those on Facebook and the card you see here was made for my swap partner. I hope she will like it!


This card was also made for the new challenge that started on Crafty ribbons challenge blog today. This week we want to see your Christmas creations with ribbon and Christmas sock(s). You are probably wondering where is ribbon on my card ... It is there, I swear, I didn't cheat. ;) See those golden stars? They are cut from the Christmas ribbon - gold stars.


I coloured the image with distress inks and I added a lot of glitter too. Love me some bling. :D He he. Papers, doily and crystals came from my stash.


I hope you'll join our challenge. I can't wait to see your Christmas creations! :)

Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Wags ' Whiskers: Embossing (I used embossing folder for the stars)
Inky chicks: Silent night (Christmas card)
Sparkles Christmas challenges: Christmas decorations
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Sweet stampin' Christmas: Stars
TimbroScrapMania: Christmas is coming
Simon says (Wednesday challenge): Christmas
Sugar Pea designs: Home for the holidays

28 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Cebelica and I am sure your swap partner will love it.

    I hope you are keeping well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jako lijepa čestitka
    super slatka slikica i super obojano
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maja, just gorgeous as always!! That image is so sweet, I love those house mouse designs, wish I had the talent or the inclination to colour me up one!! What a very clever way to incorporate ribbon into your card, the stars are just fabulous and add a wonderful festive metallic cheer!! A lucky gal who gets this treat! hugs to you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cebelica. Love your little image. So adorable and your layout and embellishments are so amazing. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovita je
    kako se pa počuti bodoča mami?
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :)
      Razen (občasnih) bolečin v križu se počutim prav super. Mislim, da se ne smem pritoževati; zaenkrat imam lepo in mirno nosečnost.
      Lp
      M.

      Delete
  6. stunning!! what beautiful colourized.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so pretty l love the image it's just the cutest card ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely card!! Beautiful coloring and love the added stars. Adorably cute! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
    Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is so beautiful and I think your swap partner will absolutely love it....
    Thank you for sharing this with us this month, hope to see you next, good luck..
    Hugs
    Babs X Sparkles Christmas DT..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours for a super Xmas card..lovely colouring & design love this soft PLAID DP ..lovely take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous, pretty papers and embellishments to go with the delightful image you chose. Your swap partner is going to be thrilled with this beauty. Thanks for sharing it with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card cebelica.the image is so cute and i love your delicate colours and beautiful design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very pretty! Wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure your swap partner is going to be thrilled with this pretty lacy creation!!!
    Swaps are always fun!
    Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Cebelica...this is gorgeous...I love the colours and your colouring...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at HMFMC!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card, such an adorable image and gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! Love all the delicate touches. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet this card . thank you for sharing in TSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh goodness, this is simply STUNNING! Such soft lovely colors and you've coloured this so beautifully!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simpatična voščilnica, pravšnja za praznični čas.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your sweet card. to thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog for the sweet pea blog hop i'd like to offer you a free digital from the now closed shop. please email me at mama_wolfdog @yahoo .com thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute and I'm sue your swap partner will love it

    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ma preljepa je, nema šanse da joj se ne sviđa :)
    Ps. u svezi heklanja, samo ukucaj u youtube ima za početnike i prelako je, ja sm se sve sama naučila i večinom sve preko youtube radim ili pismenih tutorijala, a ako te nešto posebo zanima samo reci pošaljem ti link :)
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely card with a sweet image, I'm sure your swap partner loved it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)