Sunday, May 15, 2016

TGF release BLOG HOP

ReleaseDay
Happy Sunday everyone! It’s finally here…..RELEASE DAY for the new MAY stamps: ANYA SHOPS, PERK UP, and OA-LET'S GRILL!! We have been previewing these fabulous stamps over the last few days, and NOW they are available in The Greeting Farm Store. Since it’s Release Day we are having a BLOG HOP, where 1 lucky person will win this entire release!

I decided to play with the Perk up set again. I just love it! :)


It's another CAS card. ;) I didn't use any design papers, but I finally used some washi tape that has been in my drawer for quite a while. I think this is actually the first time I used washi on any of my creations. But it's fun, so I'll definitely use some again. :) I coloured the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell and Giotto pencils and decorated the card with some sequins from my stash. 

Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog and then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know you completed the hop. You have until Wednesday, May 18th at 12pm CST to leave your comments below. We will announce the random winner later in the week! (you are here)

TGF Design Team:

AMY

CEBELICA (you are here)

DANNI

JESS

LIZZY

RACHEL

THE GREETING FARM BLOG

We’ll have more inspiration over the next few days using these awesome new stamps! Don’t forget you have until Wednesday, May 18th, 12pm CST to leave your comments.
Happy Hopping!

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges: 
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
The paper nest dolls: Anything goes
Penny Black and more: Anything goes

37 comments:

  1. It's a real fun CAS card Cebelica and the washi tape is so effective down the edges.

    Hope all is well with you and your little bundle of joy and thanks for fining the time to join us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I have so much washi I need to use, just like you! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea with the washi tape! Love your card, very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card, love the fun image and the washi tape looks fantastic!
    Thanks so much for joining us this month a Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this stampset and you made an adorable card with it. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I'm loving the new Release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the colors Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute images, I love how you colored the coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the cards you've come up for the release! Thanks for all the inspiration! This is a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. I like the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look like a happy "Cup-ple". nice CAS card , hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe this is sooo darn cute! !!!! Cute new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these cups...the smiles are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card and great use of Washi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute CAS card and great idea on the washi tape! I have a ton of washi tape and never get a chance to use any!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this little card so much! I love coffee too! he he he Thanks for joining us over at PND Challenge! -DT Jammie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a sucker for any scrap related item that is coffee themed! Love the new release, and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clean and gorgeous card. I am loving the new perk up set too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this sweet card, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so
    fun and cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet and colourful CAS design. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cute card...We are blessed that you linked with our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and inviting you to join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the encouragement from God's Word in Romans 15:5-6 which tells us, "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

    Blessings,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)