Friday, July 1, 2016

H2O love

Good morning! :) It's another beautiful sunny day over here and summer is already in full swing. It's getting hotter and hotter during the day, so it's better to just stay inside and go for walks outside either in the early morning or in the evening. On days like this I wish I lived by the sea so I could just jump in the water to cool down a little.

At The Greeting Farm we have a new challenge for you and it's *perfect* for this time of year. The theme is H2O love - think sea, beach, mermaids ... Things like that. Simple, right?

A while ago I was browsing the Pinterest and came across a shaker card that was in a shape of a fish bowl (this is the card I was inspired by). I LOVED the idea and I knew I will have to make one similar too. This challenge seemed perfect for it, so I googled a free fish bowl template and went to work. This is the result.


Wondering where these adorable fishes (and other images, including the sentiment) came from? They are part of the amazing stamp set that will be available in the TGF store on July 3. Consider this a sneak peek. ;) And be sure to check the blog (and the store) on Sunday because I can guarantee you that you will want to see ALL of the things that are being released. Cuteness overload, I'm telling you. *naughty grin*


I coloured the images with distress inks and used some sequins in blue and silver colours for the shaker. To complete the look I used a piece of twine.

So much from me today. See you again soon! :)

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Little miss Muffet: Anything goes
Simon says Wednesday challenge: Anything goes
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes
AnMa Creatief: Summer

10 comments:

  1. Super si tole naredila. Zelo mi je všeč.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this may be one of the cutest shaker cards I've ever seen. The fishbowl shape is just perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet - thank you for linking up at WAW - blessings Gail Scott DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a cute shaker card. I like the color and shape. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shaker card Cebelica! The little fish are super cute and the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel Leuk. Gezellig dat je meedoet met de julichallenge bij AnMaCreatief. Groetjes Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)